The flashlight rotates 90 degrees up and down and features a floodlight angled 45 degrees down. Multiple settings offer user-selectable brightness of 200, 110, and 60 lumens with a beam range of 401 meters. The ultra-bright beam is perfect for penetrating smoke and Illuminating objects at a great distance. The floodlight setting has selectable brightness levels of 100, 40 and a survival mode of 20 lumens, providing just enough light for emergency situations with a runtime of 27 hours. The dual light mode allows the user to simultaneously view objects in the distance or through the Seeing smoke and recognizing the ground in front of him while walking or working.
The lamp is powered by a rechargeable Li-Ion battery and has an AA battery tray that allows for backup power when needed. Protection class IP-67 (dust and waterproof). Meets the requirements of NFPA-1971-8.6 (2013).
- replaceable lithium-ion battery
- 90° rotatable lamp head
- different brightnesses adjustable: 200 / 100 and 60 lm
- 45° downward sloping floor lighting
- survival mode up to 27 hours run time
- alternative operation with 2 x AA batteries possible.
- battery level indicator (for use with rechargeable battery only)
- weight: 301 g
- protection level: IP67
- Ex-protection: ATEX
- Ex-Cone: Ex ia op is IIC T4 Ga
- batteries: Lithium-Ion Accu 3,7 V, 2.600 mAh
- operating time: 7-27 h (depending on the light mode)
- standard: NFPA-1971-8.6 (2013)
Scope of delivery:
- 1 piece of rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- 1 piece charging cradle for 12V / 230 V
- 1 piece AA battery tray